Change language to: македонски (Macedonian)
- Controller of personal data collections
The controller of the personal data is Kadino, based in Skopje, v. Kadino street 10 number 43, Republic of North Macedonia.
- Data Protection Officer
The Data protection officer in Kadino is Petar Zafirov
Contact information :
email : email@example.com
For additional information or exercising your privacy rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer.
- Whose data we collect
On the website we can collect data related to the following categories of people:
– Visitors to the website kadino.co
- Categories of data that are collected and processed
- Navigation data (cookies)
When visiting our website server, logs are created for each visitor with the following data:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- The device you are accessing from, type and model
- Your operating system;
- Browser type, plugins and version;
- The pages you visit on our website and the time you spend on each page;
- URL of the page that transferred you to our website and in some cases, the terms you used in trying to find the page of Kadino;
- The language of the browser you are using;
- Country (determined by IP address).
Server logs are automatically deleted within 15 days, unless circumstances require a longer stay, for example, to investigate a virus or malicious attack.
- Data that users voluntarily submit via email
The personal data we collect is also the one that you voluntarily submit in case of sending an e-mail directly to our e-mail addresses left as a contact on the website.
By sending such an e-mail to our e-mail addresses, we collect information about you:
- e-mail address;
- additionally, other information that you have voluntarily shared with us as the content of the e-mail.
Please do not share specific categories of personal data, such as personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning a person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
- How we collect personal data
through your use of our website (cookies)
–by sending an e-mail directly to our e-mail addresses
- Categories of users of personal data
The personal data processing activities are performed by the employees of Kadino , who are duly authorized for the same.
We do not share information about you and / or your visit to our website, to third parties – users, except at the request of the Agency of personal data protection, courts, police or other authorities to perform their duties and only if there is a legal basis for that.
- Storage time of collected data
The data we collect are stored in accordance with the law and the period required to achieve the purpose of processing.
- Security of the collected data
Our website kadino.co is on a secure SSl server. We strictly adhere to the security procedures for storing and disclosing the information you provide to us in order to prevent unauthorized access to it.
- What are your rights?
Your rights regarding the processing of personal data are:
- right to be informed about the processing of personal data
- right of access
- right to correct and delete personal data
- right to restrict the processing of personal data
- right to object to the processing
- Прифаќање на условите
If you do not agree with it, please do not use our website.