Have you heard about Mantija? Well, if you are not, this is the right time.
Mantija is an old, traditional recipe that comes from the Balkans. As you can see in the pictures, they look like a bouquet of pastry balls that are filled with meat or cheese, depends how do you like them.
They can be combined with yogurt or ajran or even with a tea.
Our product characteristics:
– 100% Handmade
– Weight: 650 grams and other option with 1350 grams
– Flavors: Meat and Cheese
– Private label: Yes (depends from your needs).
– Best for: Food service, Retail, Party, Cocktails etc.
Up today, you can find our Mantija’s in these countries:
- USA (Importer Fast-Pak Trading FACEBOOK LINK )
- Belgium, Nederland and Luxemburg (Importer Darul Erkam – email contact )
- Czech Republic (Importer ALPI Home – www.bifood.com )
- Scandinavia (Importer Balkan Mat – FACEBOOK LINK )
- France (Importer GLOBUS FRANCE)
- Switzerland (Importer MAESTRAL – www.maestral.ch )